Monday, February 21, 2011

English Friendship sms-2

Friendship sms -71.

In my Friendship Garden,
Grows a Flower
rare and true.
I look a little closer
and find that it is you.

Friendship sms -72.

Make new friends,
But keep the old.
New one is silver,
The old one is gold.

Friendship sms -73.

The wrong kind of people dislikes you 4 the good in you & the right kind of peoples like you knowing even the bad in you. That makes a Friendship strong…

Friendship sms -74.

Know our friendship will never end
When the dark hurts you,
And you are scared to look ahead.
You can look beside you.
And your best friend will be there 4 u.

Friendship sms -75.

Distances never separate any relation,
time never breaks any relation.
If feelings r true from heart,
then friends r always friends forever!

Friendship sms -76.

In this WORLD,
where everything seems UNCERTAIN,
only one thing is DEFINITE.
You’ll always be my FRIEND,
beyond WORDS, beyond TIME
&
beyond DISTANCE!

Friendship sms -77.

Full form of FRIENSHIP:-
F-Fun
R-Rational
I-Impartial
E-Emotional
N-Never Ending
D-Dependable
S-Special
H-Heart
I-lnteresting
P-Priceless

Friendship sms -78.

I wana keep3 things: . .
The SUN . . The MOON . . &.My frndz. . .
Sun4 daytime. . .
Moon for night time. . . &
U.My dear frndz 4 LIFETIME.

Friendship sms -79.

FRIENDSHIP is vast like UNIVERSE.
Deep like OCEAN.
High like SKY.
Strong like IRON.
Kind like MOTHER.
& cute like u

Friendship sms -80.

Friends are countless,
But true friends are few
all angels in heaven know I need u.
Posted by Ahasan at Friday, May 08, 2009 0 comments Links to this post ShareThis
Labels: Friendship sms
79) Friendship sms Collection-07

1 comment: